Posted 26 December 2023

Best air fryer brand?

Is it much of a muchness? Was looking at getting one if any boxing day sales on.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    51894366-u2N5B.jpgI have the Philips one and having compared it with others at friends' houses, I think it is likely worth the bit extra. Maybe because they invented air-fryers (at least first to market them) and they seem to be the only ones with the air-flow design in the bottom of the outer pan. it does seem to make a difference and circulate the air better.

The main reason I like it is because the bottom of the basket is a wire mesh, as opposed to just a metal plate with holes in it, as all the others I've seen are. This is MUCH easier to clean and food simply doesn't stick as much.

You can see it at the bottom of this photo:-
    I still rate the one I got from Costco the Gorumia one, used it pretty much every day for a year and a half. If you have a card or know somebody they're about £46
    £44 in-store last week
    Everyone raves about Ninja ones but I didn’t find it cooked as well as our Philips one. It’s brilliant.
    I have the Scoville one from Asda…nifty air fryer and I’m sure they are also on sale in Asda and online at the mo…had a more expensive one before it and rate my Scoville better than it….some off the cheaper brands work just aswell as the ninja’s etc so don’t be sucked in to buy a more expensive one as sometimes it’s just the brand name your paying for!
's avatar