Hellraiser IPTV site

Posted 17th Oct 2018
Was wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting on to the Hellraiser IPTV website? I haven't been able to get on for a day or so now.
3082797-Q8xoz.jpg

Community Updates
Ask
307 Comments
Just checked and it’s down for me too.

The channels have been working this morning though so maybe it’s just a website issue and that they haven’t done a flit.
I haven't had a chance to check my channels yet will do later
Site was down last night. I thought it was a problem at my end.

I had requested a 2 day trial. Maybe I dodged a bullet??
Edited by: "Gollywood" 17th Oct 2018
Just checked and my channels are working
Will be up again when the admins sort it out
Edited by: "KemCol" 17th Oct 2018
Hellraiser review (ex uksat)
35673935.jpg
My info: 150 Mbit fiber, wired, kodi / pplayer, location NL, 2 months subscriber

Pros:

- Big channel list (read cons)

- Price 30 Pounds a year / 2 conn

Cons:

- ****loads (about 30-35%) of channels are not working at all

- ****loads of channels are mislabeled (many SD and not HD, many Serbian programs are under UK category, many channels shows some other channels, many channels are not working for weeks / months)

- USA source, mainly dont work at all (label US1 infront of channels)

- Go to forum and see posts from admins / re sellers, 95% arrogance, 95% everybody fault but not theirs, they never * up anything

- seems like they gathered 5-6 sources and some kid sorted it into categories with 100 mistakes with labels

summary: cheap but believe me avoid avoid, so many issues with them and they do not fix anything because they are writing crap posts every 5 minutes on forums instead of fixing channels, names and other issues.

When you load m3u and see channel names / sorting u will think that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles are

head admins of this server.

cheers

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Edited by moderator: "potty mouth" 19th Oct 2018
They always keep you informed if their having trouble with their service, always explained why their having problems and give a rough estimation when service should be up and running. This usually happens when the Premier League matches are on, as the EPL put a block on. Not everyone get these problems, it’s just down to peoples set up and broadband suppliers. It’s the same for other IPTV services, if you want SKY reliability then pay SKY prices.
You can use up to two devices, most only allow one, good selection of VOD movies, some catch up channels available, and my mate says that his personal messages to the mods are answered swiftly.
Channels can be viewed on many different apps, and devices, so if one app plays up, try using a different one.
Good value and communication from the mods. My mate is very happy with the service
Facebook page has gone as well now .
My free 48hr trial finished Monday. Was happy with the service so was all set to purchase the 1 year deal, then website went down, so never got a chance.
singh00719/10/2018 18:29

My free 48hr trial finished Monday. Was happy with the service so was all …My free 48hr trial finished Monday. Was happy with the service so was all set to purchase the 1 year deal, then website went down, so never got a chance.

If you turn on your messages I will send you a message .
I have a hellraiser sub but hardly ever used it,channel list was a pain and as mentioned in previous post lots of channels were down. Backup server soon became my day to day server. I was with OTT TV on a pay monthly but missed 1 month and they put the price up to £8 a month,bit steep for me but very reliable. Mate at work told me to look up “David Openbox” on Facebook and got a sub off him for £35,been spot on. Mainly centred round UK,Canadian and USA channels but does have international channels but doesn’t guarantee them. Not sure if they give out trials but might be worth a go if hellraiser has gone for good
Any update on website
Website still appears to be down although it’s still showing up in search results.

Channels still appear to be working.
Channels are down for me
KemCol16 h, 56 m ago

If you turn on your messages I will send you a message .

Hi, they are turned on, cheers
psmithy7620th Oct

Comment deleted

The facebook page has been closed down or done so no one can view it at the moment .

Even Lifco has taken off the auto pay on his page .
Mine are all down, I know they were going to change the url a few weeks back but I never looked into it further.
dani1217 m ago

Mine are all down, I know they were going to change the url a few weeks …Mine are all down, I know they were going to change the url a few weeks back but I never looked into it further.

Sent you a PM .
My tv channels seem to be fine on my mobile data but home Wi-Fi doesn't work.

Hopefully hasn't gone down, but the fact of their facebook and lifco taking his autopsy off doesn't look promising.
My channels are working fine without VPN just need it for the footy
I've been with them for a while myself now, but there's definitely something going down . some channels working, but most of them are offline. forum, twitter , facebook all disappeared
I've just used a free trial from

store.iptvsubscription.tv

To watch the football. Had no problems at all. May do abit of research and go with these now hellraiser have gone.
Edited by: "SteJosh" 20th Oct 2018
My mate says that their experiencing host problems, and will be back soon. He also says that the 3pm ko games are working fine, there’s also a new football unblock category.
have they gone for good then?
SteJosh20/10/2018 15:50

I've just used a free trial fromhttps://store.iptvsubscription.tvTo watch …I've just used a free trial fromhttps://store.iptvsubscription.tvTo watch the football. Had no problems at all. May do abit of research and go with these now hellraiser have gone.

Why do you think their gone, my mate says everything working fine, and there’s been a new unblock football catergory added to IPTV smarters
Watching the football at the moment .

Still need a VPN even on the No Block folder for me .
My mate had to use a vpn earlier for the Man U game , but he says he’s watching one of the 3pm kick offs now without vpn, no problem
donkeydavid24 m ago

Why do you think their gone, my mate says everything working fine, and …Why do you think their gone, my mate says everything working fine, and there’s been a new unblock football catergory added to IPTV smarters

Maybe they aren't gone then? The details I need to log back on are on their website which is down lol. So they are gone for me lol.
I've been with them for a few months now and not very impressed with the service or, as mentioned above, the tone of the communication. I've no idea what is going on today, I'm using a VPN but still not getting much working at all.
All channels are down for me, anyone any advice as what to do?
All my channels seem to be down now.

Beginning to think that they may have pulled the plug on it now.
SteJosh20/10/2018 15:50

I've just used a free trial fromhttps://store.iptvsubscription.tvTo watch …I've just used a free trial fromhttps://store.iptvsubscription.tvTo watch the football. Had no problems at all. May do abit of research and go with these now hellraiser have gone.

That’s $18.99 a month...
karlypants6 m ago

All my channels seem to be down now.Beginning to think that they may have …All my channels seem to be down now.Beginning to think that they may have pulled the plug on it now.

Watching the football at the moment . Look at your PM .
Is the PM about the recent URL change? Some people mentioned getting emails but I have nothing (checked spam).
karlypants41 m ago

That’s $18.99 a month...

I didn't even notice that !

Works a treat but I can't afford that lol.
All channels working here. If they were doing a flit the channls would have gone by now
I must be the unlucky one as even with a VPN I hardly ever got football on Saturday from my Satuk/hellraiser sub, been with them 2yrs or so.
still get my EPL games from the good old "sea lion" route
thanks for link to telegram Heap1000
It's still down for me
Smarters app working yesterday with vpn, they are clearly still working on the iptv stuff so just waiting for a forum to re start
Post a comment
@
    Text