Posted 3 days ago

Microsoft 365 Subscription - 12 Months - Possible to sell ?

I've recently purchased a laptop that comes with a 12 month Microsoft 365 subscription.

I won't be using the subscription but was wondering if there was any way to sell this to someone who could make use of it ?

Has anyone else done this before ?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There used to be a way to get the code, as long as you hadn't activated Office yet. I found the method on here, IIRC, in a deal for a Linx tablet. No idea if it still works.

I remember about 10 years ago, buying loads of Win 8 tablets and selling the 12-month 365 subscription codes for more than I paid for the tablets themselves.. (edited)
    Author
    Any idea where it was, would be great to find it. Thanks in advance.
    As in MS365 is in a package 📦 sealed with a scratch code or already loaded on the device?
    Author
    Loaded on the device but not logged into to claim yet.
    Author
    Thanks to those who have replied. After further investigation on the laptop, it doesn't seem to be possible to do what I am wanting to do.

All I can think of is to have the person who wants to use the subscription to login to the laptop to activate the 12 months against their Microsoft login and then log out afterwards. This obviously isn't an option for selling online unfortunately.
    Author
    This is a screenshot of the laptop when you get to the point of activation. Unfortunately no access to the URL. Clicking 'Confirm' does ask you to login with the Microsoft ID to apply it to though.

52577034-v31bu.jpg
's avatar