Posted 13 hours ago

Misleading adverts, see photo

4286605_1.jpg

What width do you think the square wall light is?
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Less than an inch I’d say….

52063579_1.jpg (edited)
    The effort for this
    I think OP is trying to say that although it's 4" x 4" the image when compared to everything in the photo gives the impression that it's about 12" x 12"
    Author
    Exactly
    It's a Chinese product and possibly a Chinese site. Misleading photos come with the territory.
    4 Inches....it's literally in the title.....
    The title says it's 4 inches so I'm guessing 4 inches?
    Active UK limited company filing dormant company accounts from a virtual office.
    Company details presented on the site as an image rather than raw text - to bypass legitimate information bots / screenscrapers that most e-commerce sites would actively encourage to increase exposure and credibility.
    China-based director.
    No obvious local (and otherwise mandatory) data protection registration.

Just the usual MO that makes the site+(size of)products irrelevant as nobody of right mind would be reckless enough to expose themselves to the trauma of sending money to such a site on the pretense of a purchase.
    Was a 4’ x 4’ wall light delivered instead?!
    Hey! You're on r/glasgow - it's pretty vicious on there I've started one or two threads myself (won't out myself further).
    Nice chrome tab selection op
    Needs to get Edge, windows mail and store unpinned from the taskbar though. Thought that was the first thing everyone did...
    I feel misled by this post
    I do agree that seems too cheap for a very slim wall washer. I also thought that was a man's job tbh.
's avatar