Posted 1 day ago

Nintendo Switch Game - Luigi's Mansion 2 HD – Spooky Scares Survival Kit Bundle - incs. Diorama + Mug + Wobbly Luigi Figurine - £68.99

store.nintendo.co.uk/en/…568

Join the faint-of-heart hero Luigi on a spooky quest in Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD.

In this visually enhanced adventure, you’ll visit the chilling locales of the eerie Evershade Valley, a place that’s screaming and teeming with troublemaking ghosts. Luckily, Luigi’s got the right tools for the job, like the enemy-stunning Strobulb and his trusty Poltergust, which can vacuum up ghosts, objects or interact with the environment.

Luigi’s paranormal escapades will take him to all sorts of places, including a former plant research lab, a broken-down clock factory and an icy, snow-covered mine, just to name a few.

This bundle includes a copy of Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, the Diorama and the Mug, as well as the Wobbly Luigi Figurine.

Give your space some frightening flair with this Luigi's Mansion 2 HD Diorama!

Size in package: 16 x 14, 3 x 9 cm
Material: plastic

Prepare for the scares with your favourite hot beverage!

Size: 300 ml
Material: ceramic

The cowardly hero Luigi takes shape in this wobbly figurine that shakes when moved!

Height: approximately 10 cm
Material: plastic

Bonus items will be automatically added to the bundle while stocks last.
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There’s no way they’re doing the same diorama they gave away on Club Nintendo 10 years ago but with a wee HD sticker on it :D 
    I compared the two when last posted and there is some subtle difference, just enough to basically make it recognisably different when having a close look. Ebay sellers of the original will be FFS/fuming.

So many missed amiibo opportunities with the Peach game, Mario Wonder, and LM3 and this relelease. A diorama figurine thing is decent bundling though with the other stuff. but its hard to pay this sort of money when already bought the game on 3DS.
    Pre-ordered this set! Looking forward to release date 😁
    Another load of pony tat that I don't need but will no doubt pre-order very soon
's avatar