Posted 1 day ago

OnePlus 10T vs Moto Edge 40 vs Oppo Find X5

My old Oppo Find X2 Lite is coming to the end of its useful life and I am looking for a replacement:

I quite like the three on the title but can't really tell which one will be best. In terms of price the Moto is £100 cheaper than the Moto, and £50 cheaper than the Oppo. I have really enjoyed the Oppo, in terms of durability and battery life, so i am looking for similar or better.

In terms of importance these are my main wants:

- Similar form factor
- OS updates
- Battery
- Cameras

What would you recommend?
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Oppo Find X2 Lite is a mid-range phone. Despite you wishing to replace it with a new phone of similar specifications, you listed the Oppo Find X5, a 2022 flagship phone, which is more costly than the OnePlus 10T.

In all honesty, the Oppo Find X2 Lite is a decent phone and I can see no reason why one would feel it as having reached the "end of its useful life" ?

If, as I suspect, the battery has lost it's ability to hold charge as when new, then I recommend you change the battery.

Unless the phone has sustained physical damage, I suggest you continue the enjoyable use of this phone.

But if you're adamant you want a new phone, then I suggest the following:

OnePlus Nord 3 (released Jul 2023) =
    m.gsmarena.com/one…php

Oppo Reno8 T 5G (released Feb 2023) =
    m.gsmarena.com/opp…php

Oppo Reno10 5G (released Jul 2023)
    = m.gsmarena.com/opp…php

+ oppostore.co.uk/ren…tml (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, the battery is not great anymore. Replacing the battery is going to cost me £63, for a phone with no updates, I thought it would be better to spend the money on a new phone. I can get the 10T for £296 and the Find X5 for £260.