Posted 27 November 2022

Private Internet access VPN £1.57 pm or £43.94 2 years and 4 months at PIA Topcashback exclusive (95% cashback via topcashback)

Spotted this cracking cashback deal on VPN service. Tracked at 95 percent cashback. Brilliant VPN
Community Updates
New Comment

39 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    After reading the comments I decided to try, got my account, set IP to Italy and tried to watch on RAI site, am immediately told that I need to be in Italy to watch. Changed to the second IP available and the same thing happens. Then tried to watch the iPlayer with IP still set to Italy and I was able to do so. So, unless I am missing something obvious, it looks like it doesn't work.
    weird. did you connect or just change the country? :/ i usually go to speedtest.net and it tells me what country i am in
    or something like this
    whatismyipaddress.com/

but that sounds like nothing is changing which suggests you haven't actually connected?!

i don't have PIA though so don't know what their software looks like (edited)
    Wait, I'm sorry if I am dumb. Does this mean it will cost 43 quid or that's the original price and I will get 95% cashback meaning it's cheaper than that. (edited)
    95 pc off 43 quid.
    Update, after trying and retrying it now seems to be working properly. Was able to watch the RAI channels and can't access the iPlayer content, fingers crossed that it continues. Will advise whether TCB tracks in due course. (edited)
    Another update, at TCB site there is a record of my visiting the retailer's site but no sign of any cashback being given. It does say to wait for up to seven days but as others have had it tracked after few hours, I am starting to think it won't be awarded.
    I’ve had it for about a year, previously I was paying a lot more for mullvad and to be honest, the speeds have been similar since they added the nextgen servers.

They are not so good for the geo location bypasses but have gotten better, you need to look out for the grey world logo next to the country for it to be one that supports it. 

My only real complaint is you can’t export a wireguard configuration to work with another client, you have to use their client for this protocol. I also use PIA with a docker image and kill switch which has been flawless to be fair, maybe the occasional restart needed every 2-3 months. 
    Good reviews usually in top 3. Excellent price for 2 years of a decent VPN.
    3rd time i am "renewing" PIA, cashback in my TCB account waiting to be confirmed on the current one but the other 2 times, once through TCB and Quidco, both paid out.

No issues at all, some file hosters have high speed free download but are usually limited to once every few hours.
    I just boot up PIA and fly through the countries downloading what i need.

As for accessing IP geolocated streaming services, not many VPN's have escaped blacklisting.
    Is the one the just had a hacked Trojan?
    [deleted]
    I’ve mentioned my experience down below but in a nutshell I’m finding it so annoying on iOS I don’t even use it.
    I won’t be extending once my contract is up. It has this weird bug/glitch on iOS whereby if the screen locks and I am on WiFi it disconnects the WiFi when I unlock the screen and I have to turn off the VPN, it then automatically connects back to the WiFi then I can turn on the VPN again.
    do you think they'll pay up? I've never had any luck with cash back sites before so very skeptical!
    48854632-DUnzN.jpg

fwiw private internet access and surfshark come close in this vpn ranking list
    i've used windscribe before but no cash back for them
    norton has cashback but a bit more expensive
    so a toss up between surfshark and this for me! advertising works .. surfshark sponsors a youtuber i watch!
    docs.google.com/spr…dit (edited)
    Sorry dont agree with YOUR list u put mullvad behind nord pia shurfshark.. (edited)
    Which is best vpn for bbc iplayer abroad etc
    Disney pluys
    I guess the airline didn't work out
    Been using these since 2013 and counting. No issues
    Am I right then in thinking its 41.74 ish cash back have I read that right??? Thanks
    Hopefully lol
    Are all of these "2 years plus x month" offers from VPN providers designed to prevent your renewal falling on Black Friday 2 years form now? Something I thought of as my Surfshark expires in 3 months from now, meaning I am loathe to take advantage of current BF offers, but prices will likely be higher in 3 months time.
    That's what I thought! I like to stick to 2 year deals so can renew at sale price! . But guess can switch provider in two years (edited)
    Anyone use this and qbittorrent and find magnet links work ok? That's my main problem with VPN unlimited but windscribe fine!
's avatar