Posted 2 days ago

Sky renewal help

My sky tv is up for renewal soon and I have spoken to sky but stopped for now. They told me if I cancel sky tv then the discount on my broadband will be removed and it will go up to £43 (currently £28. Does anyone know if it’s possible to renew my broadband with a new sky tv deal and then cancel within 14 days of the new contract without incurring any cancellation fees? My current sky broadband contract is until March 2025.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Typical from Sky. Shop around. Find a better deal. If you decide to stay/renew, tell them you found a better deal and you want them to match or you'll leave.
    [image]
    Just get that as a minimum or leave. Can you get youfibre in your postcode? They will buyout previous contract
    Author
    Can’t see the image you posted. Unfortunately I can’t. Openreach only (not even Virgin) and I can’t get FTTP either.
    Do not let Sky hold you hostage. Now you have found out for yourself how they behave, ditch them completely as soon as you are able to. Plenty of other decently priced broadband providers
    Yes I echo that as I am having such issues with them ever since I resigned it’s never worked properly and it’s a different answer from everyone who replies via Facebook messenger 
's avatar