Posted 1 hour ago

Unlock Rewards for Everyday Online Activities with Swagbucks

Has anyone else used, hear or had much success from a site called SWAGBUCKS -

I seen in on Money Saving Expert website and wondered if anyone else had success with it?

Swagbucks is a platform rewards you for doing what you already do online – answering polls, completing surveys, watching videos, and more.

Here's how you can earn Swagbucks rewards:

Shop and Earn: Gain cash back when you shop at over 7,000 participating stores. Plus, snap pictures of your grocery receipts for even more SB rewards!
Game On for Rewards: Dive into Swagbucks' library of games or earn rewards for playing featured app-based games.

Browser Extension Benefits: Install the Swagbucks browser extension to receive rewards for simply installing it! Plus, enjoy alerts for coupons, promo codes, and cash back deals as you browse.
Voice Your Opinions: Earn money by sharing your thoughts through surveys on various topics, from shopping habits to vacation preferences.
Exclusive Swag Codes: Keep an eye on Swagbucks' social media and browser extension for exclusive Swag Codes to redeem for rewards.
Swagstakes: Enter for the chance to win laptops, gaming consoles, and more SB with just a few entries.
Search and Earn: Get paid for web searches using Swagbucks' search engine. It's like using other popular search engines, but with the added bonus of earning rewards!
You can earn gift cards Amazon Tesco M&S, PayPal credit, and other rewards.
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Your link takes me to your page to show you’ve earns £25 in total so far , I think from what I remember I did the same a few years back but cashed out at that point as it was too time consuming doing the surveys and rewards were low . How is it nowadays ?
    Was a struggle to get it to the bonus, which I think was a free £20 after earning £10. After that, forget it. They never replied to missing earnings etc.