Posted 2 days ago

Why have I got random invoice

Hello do anyone no who this is, is it evri, or spam, why send it, I sent Parcel few days ago but no other email just random invoice straight sent to PayPal

4261187-CiGpN.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    As mentioned, log into Paypal, not via that link. See it it's there, if not then it's spam.

I got one this morning re needing a extra payment, was obviously spam straight off.
    Lots of spam ones around saying Hermes with foreign email addresses. Now they are called Evri so any communication would say that!
    For banking purposes they do still trade as Hermes Parcelnet Ltd as that’s what shows on my bank statement when using them to ship. 
    "£5.98 GBP" yells scam to me, I would expect "£5.98" or "5.98 GBP" on something legitimate
    This is on every PayPal email, so nothing suspicious about that specifically.
    Check senders email address , more often than not it’s very obvious it’s a scam from looking at the senders address
    This, hit reply, then highlight the email address to see what is actually there

It may show as PayPal.com, but when you hit reply and check the email address, it could be

Hauayahak@scam.com

51735072-abcah.jpg
    51735072-DiBff.jpg (edited)
    If you've sent something then it was found to be overweight/over size, there's a chance it's legit.
    Looks legit, maybe you’ll get an actual email soon explaining additional costs for a parcel that was overweight or something.

Also that is Evri  (edited)
    Author
    Yes got it, but there didn't say if there still deliver parcel, it's just hasn't moved tracking, I tried to email them but no response yet, say it weigh 2.2kg, and not 1kg
    It's Spam, ignore it, if you sent a parcel then you have to have paid in advance otherwise they wouldn't take it.
    Unless you've paid for the wrong thing
    for example they might not send a parcel over 120cm or over 1kg, for a small parcel charge
    Author
    Oka so it was evri, saying my item was 2.2kg not 1kg and under, didn't feel like 2kg, it is in big box but it's just large plush teddy,, so I think there holding it ti pay, who knows, but tracking hasn't moved today
    They left it out in the rain overnight so it's heavier now
    I’ve had a few emails like this, when being overweight in parcel.
    They just invoice the difference.
    My fault really, for being too lazy to weigh it.
    Author
    Well I tried to email then, but no reply after few days, I caved in and paid as my parcel hasn't moved for few days so probab holding it hostage tho knowing my luck after paying total 9 pounds probably lost it
's avatar