Posted 19 October 2020

Win an Xbox Series X or Limited Edition Xbox controller EVERY DAY with KFC

Just announced...

Every day for the next month, KFC are giving away an Xbox Series X console as well as a Limited Edition Xbox Controller.

3566155.jpg

INFO:

Turn your box meal into an xbox

Ready to upgrade your Box Meal into an Xbox? Then right this way…

We’re giving you the chance to win an Xbox Series X every day for a whole month. Every. Single. Day. You could also win a KFC customised Xbox Wireless Controller. Sound epic? Sure it does.

Just opt-in now, then order any Box Meal through the app. It couldn’t be simpler. Or tastier. You can also enter by buying a Box Meal and then scanning your app in-restaurant or scanning the barcode on your receipt at home.

You could soon be unboxing your own Xbox Series X!

Pair this limited edition KFC customised Xbox Wireless Controller with the brand new Xbox Series X console or your other devices, from Windows 10 PCs to Android. Enter our competition now to get your hands on one before they’re gone!

TERMS:
kfc.co.uk/terms-conditions
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Here's the Limited Edition Xbox Controller they're giving away...

42267880-xGKkC.jpg
    How am I meant to enter when the local KFCS don't have the colonel's club set up since covid reopening.
    Eden003219/10/2020 17:12

Here's the Limited Edition Xbox Controller they're giving away...[Image]

Oh that is awful

Still, would be worth putting it away for a future sale to a collector.
    ‘KFC GAMING’?? Whatever next...
    How do you enter?
    Thank you for this thread as I was confused about the ways to enter, it wasn't clear on the site where it just said scan the app? I was thinking we'll where?
's avatar