Posted 2 days ago

Air up bottle with pods

Air up bottle on my sons christmas list!!!

£42.99 for a bottle with 3 cherry pods that he will probably get bored of after a day. Is there any 'alternative' cheaper bottles that anyone can personally recommend that use pods?

I think its the novelty of the little flavour pods causing the hype

EDIT : Ive also just read some horror stories on mould in the lid and bad c.service from ''air up...''
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I had to google it, never heard of it. Goodness.
    Just stick an air freshner on your nose when drinking water.
    Not that the price can be justified in any way, but it is "only" £30 on their site at the moment.
    Or just use an ordinary bottle with a cold infuse bag, and tell them it is the same.
    The advertising company is earning their money with this ridiculous product
    I refuse to get my daughter one of these.

She mainly drinks water and no squash etc, she only wants one as her friends have one.

Over priced, with an ongoing price to purchase the pods.
    I've just asked my 9 year old niece who has one and she says the cheaper ones have a bad smell / taste

I also asked her how long an Air-Up "Pod" lasts and she said probably about a month
    I bought a unbranded bottle on ebay then made an air up sticker on my cricut for my daughter ... and for info, she doesn't like the 'flavours' and doesn't use it
    Your kids probably saw adverts for this on YouTube, plenty of channels have been doing sponsored segments for these in the last few weeks.
's avatar