Posted 15 March 2024

Amazon Spring Deal Days - Now live, Offers added

Update 1
Updated with some new offers
The Spring Sale has started and runs until to the 25th March!

In the past we've seen the sales cover a multitude of categories, including Electronics, TVs, Smart Home, Kitchen Appliances, Gaming, Fashion and more... I mean, there's usually a massive amount of offer, so it's worth keeping an eye on.

Keep watch HERE for deals as they drop once live.

4310531_1.jpg
Firstly, buying during the Spring sale?
Get refund automatically if purchase in Amazon Spring Sale (20/03 - 25/03) & price reduces further before 01/04

If you want to sing/dance your way to picking up an offer, check this offer out: Amazon Music Unlimited - 3 months Free - New / Selected Accountsor maybe listen to an audio book? 3 Months Audible (Selected Accounts) 99p

You can save on other retailers, by picking up some gift cards 20% off Odeon - Pizza Hut / 15% off Vue - Boohoo - Bella Italia - Cafe Rouge - Lastminute / 10% off Uber & Uber Eats - Roblox

4310531_1.jpg
Airfryers
Philips Airfryer 3000 Series XL, 5.6 L, See-through window, 14-in-1 Cooking Functions £69.99

Games, Toys & Outdoor Toys & Sport

Home, Garden & DIY, and Camping
Health, Beauty & Personal Care & Supplements

Home Security

Laptops and Notebooks

Mobile phones / Smart Watches

Peripherals / Gaming / Gaming Controllers & Accessories

Phone Accessories / Chargers / SD Cards / Power Banks

TVs

Amazon Fire Products

Amazon Echo Products

Blink Products

Eufy Products

Everything else

Remy Martin 1738 Royal Accord Fine Champagne Cognac 40% ABV 70cl £43.70 (Poss cheaper with S&S)

Squier Classic Vibe ‘60s Telecaster Thinline £237.79

You may be lucky enough to have a voucher for£5 off £15 spend (select accounts)

What type of deals to expect?

• Major Appliances - Washing Machines / Fridge Freezers
  • Kitchen - Tefal, Philips, Shark, Vax and more
  • Amazon devices - Echo / Fire products
  • Ring & Blink Devices - Doorbells / Cameras
  • Home / Furniture
  • Amazon Fashion - Including big brands
  • Prime Video
  • Amazon Music
  • Audible

The Press release details

What kind of deals can I expect to find during Amazon Spring Deal Days?Hundreds of thousands of deals across must-have items from a wide range of categories will be available throughout the sale. Here are some of the savings you can expect:

• Up to £50 off selected Alexa-enabled devices including the Echo Show 5 (3rd Gen)
  • Up to 30% off baby products including car seats from Cybex and Maxi-Cosi
  • Up to 30% off home environment items from brands like Ninja, Shark and Vax
  • Up to 20% off sports equipment and smart watches from Under Armour, Fit Bit and more

But that’s not all. Amazon is also offering customers deals on entertainment including:

• Prime Video: Between 25th March – 01st April all customers can get up to 50% off great movies and TV shows to buy through Prime Video including The Equalizer 3, Trolls Band Together, Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One and The Good Doctor Season 6.
  • Amazon Music: Customers who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get three months free — with access to more than 100 million songs and top podcasts ad-free, on-demand, and in high-quality streaming audio. Current Amazon Music Unlimited customers with the Individual Plan can upgrade to a Family Plan for two months at no extra cost and enjoy up to six accounts for their family.
  • Audible: New Audible customers can get 3 months membership for just 99p and enjoy unlimited listening to thousands of select Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks. Offer available from 20th March to 17th April 23:59pm. Terms Apply.

How can I find the best deals during Amazon Spring Deal Days?

You can already head to amazon.co.uk/events/springdealdays for top tips on finding the right deals.
  • WOW! Deals: Prime members will get exclusive access to limited-time WOW! Deals from top brands, with new deals across categories dropping every day throughout the event.
  • Top 100 Deals: The curated list includes brands we know our customers love to shop and some of the best-selling items on Amazon.
  • Watch A Deal:This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop those limited time Prime-Exclusive Lightning Deals while at home or on-the-go, with alerts on site as well as in the Amazon app.
  • Deal Alerts: Shoppers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items onsite and in the app. All you have to do is visit the Amazon Spring Deal Days event page on the Amazon Shopping app between now and Amazon Spring Deal Days to create deal alerts. Once Amazon Spring Deal Days arrives, you will receive push notifications on available deals you’ve subscribed to.
  • Wish List: Add items to your Wish List and receive notifications if your top picks are included in an Amazon Spring Deal Days deal.

Source

How to prepare

Wishlist
Get your wish list together now and write down the prices. Sometimes a lovely looking banner can make a deal look more tempting (Especially if there's a time limit)

Research
If there's a specific product you've been wanting for a while, just make sure it's still going to suit your needs, over something similar that may be cheaper. Use hotukdeals to search for previous deals and read the comments and ask questions!

Write down alternatives to your wishlist items that come up during your research. You can then check those out to ensure your not missing a better option. (Also it's good to keep an eye on the prices of those during the sales)

Price checks
Be savvy here and get ahead of the game by using price comparison sites. Most are as simple of popping a product name in to the search bar and checking current and previous price graphs. Here are a few that are worth looking at:

Google Shopping - A tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.

PriceSpy -Logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.

Idealo- Another website that lets you compare prices between retailers.

All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.

Keep within your budget
Once you've researched what a good price looks like, then setting a max budget is a good idea. I mean... if it's a TV on offer that's a couple of quid higher than your budget, then that might be fine. Just remember that it's easy to get carried away with all these banners and deals being posted.

It's also less stress when you know exactly what you're looking for. Take your time before the sales start and prepare. You'll be all good to grab a brew and check it out

Set up your deal alerts!
Setting up deal alerts is nice and easy, you can do this for any keyword that you like and set parameters for the notifications. So first, download the hotukdeals app for Android or iOS and then:

• 1 - Tap your profile picture
  • 2 - Then hit Alerts
  • 3 - Go to Manage Alerts
  • 4 - Tap "Add a new alert" at the top
  • 5 - Set your keyword, temperature level and choose whether or not you'd like to be notified via email.
  • 6 - Tap "Save"

Also you can follow us on our socials!
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

39 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    As a warning, it's worth avoiding buying anything on Amazon for the next few days. Amazon tends to increase prices prior to a sale so they can increase (or sometimes, create) the price difference they claim to be the sale saving, making this a relatively expensive time to buy from them.

It's worth adding as well, search for any intended purchases here, as well as the price comparison sites. Amazon now do a load of things to obscure the prices of their goods and undermine the effectiveness of traditional price history tools like CamelCamelCamel, but a search of HUKD can help clarify whether something's a geniuine deal, or just another example of Amazon using trickery to only make it appear like one.
    Price trackers only crawl sites for a certain time period, so very short price changes won't get tracked (see it with my own eyes). Maybe it's dependent on the website.

I've found Keepa has been more reliable as CCC was offline during COVID times and I ended up switching.
    These Amazon sales usually end up with something like:

- nothing from my basket went down in price, so a terrible event
    - Amazon put the prices up and then reduced it for the sale, but still higher than 6 months ago
    - copped a good deal, so here’s a link
    - fake products as usual
    Accurate assessment. Looking forward to reading peeps adding more lines to your excellent comment.
    Is this going to be the usual Amazon tat they cannot get rid of the rest of the year or is there actually going to be some good stuff for a change??
    Already, almost everything in my basket has gone up in prices. 1 or 2 are lower by few pences but still higher than few weeks back..
    This is definitely their worst sale yet. It's abysmal. There's hardly anything and discounts are miniscule. Definitely nothing there that's in any sort of demand. (edited)
    You know it's judgement day when Amazon raises price in order to apply a discount. Shameful.
    Some of these offers are a scam. I had a £34 off voucher available on this router yesterday and in my basket, today it's in the spring sale and only 15% off.

I'll wait till the sale is over

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1 (edited)
    Not even gonna bother looking...Amazon does'nt do bargains anymore, it's all about rinsing gullible schmucks for some easy cash, kerr-chiiiing!!
    Amazon Warehouse 20% is active
    The Amazon fire TV link above states £119.99 but shows as £199.99.

I had a look earlier. Not particularly inspiring.

Anyone want a Ring doorbell (don't mention the hike in subscription prices)
    I've got a Reolink to replace mine
    Don't forgot the 20 off deal at eBay way better then this 1000s sellers a-z categories...
    Most sellers do the same as Amazon and increases price just before. Everything is a marketing scam these days.
    ive noticed on quite a few items on my saved list , the spring sale offer is worse than it was last week ,some items its the same offerof which they increased the price day before the sale.very naughty amazon
    Amazon have been terrible for me lately, missing items and a driver caught on camera nicking a package, I’ve never know it so bad.

Even EVRI have been better.
    Or... just let other retailers make some money for a change
    I was thinking of getting the Amazon fire max 11 tablet £159.99 for my dad. Then I saw it is cheaper (new) on ebay. (edited)
    Wondered why there hadn't been any £5 off a £15 spend lately on my personalised page. Obviously stoking up demand for yet another sale of stuff nobody needs
    Worth using Keepa (browser extension) to see if the sale price is higher/lower than before!
    No thanks
    Pico 4 isn't bad. Hmmmmmm.
    out of whats in my basket everything else have gone up in price massively , then bought down to by a "discount" to be about 10 % above what it wa last week, Only the Below is actually a deal but even that for about £4 cheaper last month and went down to about £74 late last year ,but currently seems to be thebest price at £86.99
    Crucial RAM 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz (or 4800MHz) Laptop Memory CT2K16G52C42S

Note : the 64GB Kit (2x32GB) is Listed as a spring deal for £199.99 but i purchased the same for £119.99 last year .now that was a deal!!
    Still waiting to see anything half tempting
    Come on where's the Steam Deck deals
's avatar