Posted 21 November 2023

Anybody having problems redeeming the Three+ £1 Caffè Nero vouchers recently?

I noticed that Three have recently begun limiting the amount of £1 Caffè Nero drinks vouchers that are available each week but is anyone else having problems redeeming the vouchers even when they show as being available? When I click in Get Reward in the app instead of generating a code it says “Something went wrong” and I’ve seen that on several different Three+ accounts in my family last week as well. It’s really embarrassing when you’ve already ordered your drink and the code won’t generate when you go to pay!
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    [deleted]
    This
    Just get your code before you set off rather than when you're in the queue? They don't have a timer like o2 codes.
    I had the same problem yesterday. I used up a stamped Nero card in the end.

Any idea if this has been resolved?
    Author
    Well this is weird, my code wouldn’t generate on Tuesday even after repeatedly closing the app and trying again. However it generated a code just fine today (Thursday) so I’ve got no idea why it didn’t work then but did now. However I was talking to the Barista and he said that a lot of people are going in, ordering an expensive drink, and then getting a bit of a shock when their code won’t generate. I guess the best advice is as stated above, definitely check that your code has successfully generated before you go and order your drink. 
's avatar