Posted 27 March 2022

Are Amazon warehouse deals, free return for change of mind for prime customers?

Are Amazon warehouse deals, free return for change of mind for prime customers?

Pondering buying a Warehouse deal item, using prime, but, I cannot see the details of free returns... Anyone know if the the returns policy is the same, as ideally I would not want to be charged for a return, for a change of mind.
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    lacom16/05/2022 13:21

How long it can take to receive refund? I sent return on 10/05 and it's …How long it can take to receive refund? I sent return on 10/05 and it's still on way back to warehouse... That warehouse is about 1 hour drive. It should be there even if taken there by horse, bicycle or walking on hands ??‍♂️

Contact customer services, should do the trick.
    Yes free returns. I did it last week.
    I've not been charged for returns of Warehouse items.
    MonkeysUncle27/03/2022 12:38

I'm always buying warehouse stuff. You can defiantly return.Or …I'm always buying warehouse stuff. You can defiantly return.Or alternatively if you aren't happy or something is wrong you can usually negotiate on chat. I once got a £160 mobile down to £40 due to speaker not working. opened it up myself and secured the connection and its been OK ever since. Happy days.

I did it with pc monitor,and then got benq to repair it
    bobdylan28/03/2022 10:23

If you're not sure then pay with PayPal, they offer 15 free returns per …If you're not sure then pay with PayPal, they offer 15 free returns per year

Huh?
    bobdylan28/03/2022 11:25

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Amazon + PayPal?
    Just.Wondering16/05/2022 13:30

Contact customer services, should do the trick.

Thanks. Did it and miraculously they found it in warehouse. Normally I wouldn't worry much about them taking time, but lately with all these expenses and bills I'm more cautious with my money.
    tortoise195209/05/2022 20:56

Just a warning, I ordered a mobile phone from Amazon warehouse, I received …Just a warning, I ordered a mobile phone from Amazon warehouse, I received an empty box. Now the main scam reveals itself, as the amazon assistants say you need a crime number and the police say amazon is the one the crime is against and you cannot get them to do anything. BE WARNED, EMPTY BOX MEANS SOMEONE IN AMAZON HAS STOLEN THE ITEM AND AMAZON WILL REFUSE TO REFUND YOU. It is hell getting an answer as you have signed for an empty box so they claim it is delivered. Dont use amazon, be warned

An empty box doesn’t always mean it’s been stolen by someone from Amazon, especially if it’s a warehouse item.

Warehouse items are mostly returns, and unfortunately some buyers think it’s okay to defraud Amazon and return back empty boxes or totally different items and Amazon don’t always make sure that the correct item has been returned.

That’s why I never buy from Amazon Warehouse as it’s far too risky these days.
    Depends on the option that you choose. Basically just choose the option / reason that gets you the free return.
    If for some reason you’re not given the option of a free return then you can always use Amazon chat to say you’re not happy with the condition of the item & get the offer of a free return or a further discount. (edited)
    I'm always buying warehouse stuff. You can defiantly return.

Or alternatively if you aren't happy or something is wrong you can usually negotiate on chat.

I once got a £160 mobile down to £40 due to speaker not working. opened it up myself and secured the connection and its been OK ever since. Happy days.
    If you're not sure then pay with PayPal, they offer 12 free returns per year (edited)
    Just a warning, I ordered a mobile phone from Amazon warehouse, I received an empty box. Now the main scam reveals itself, as the amazon assistants say you need a crime number and the police say amazon is the one the crime is against and you cannot get them to do anything. BE WARNED, EMPTY BOX MEANS SOMEONE IN AMAZON HAS STOLEN THE ITEM AND AMAZON WILL REFUSE TO REFUND YOU. It is hell getting an answer as you have signed for an empty box so they claim it is delivered. Dont use amazon, be warned
    Author

Just a warning, I ordered a mobile phone from Amazon warehouse, I received …Just a warning, I ordered a mobile phone from Amazon warehouse, I received an empty box. Now the main scam reveals itself, as the amazon assistants say you need a crime number and the police say amazon is the one the crime is against and you cannot get them to do anything. BE WARNED, EMPTY BOX MEANS SOMEONE IN AMAZON HAS STOLEN THE ITEM AND AMAZON WILL REFUSE TO REFUND YOU. It is hell getting an answer as you have signed for an empty box so they claim it is delivered. Dont use amazon, be warned

I order lots of things from Amazon, I ordered a brand new Zelda breath of the world on Nintendo switch... Package arrives, empty case for the game, no cartridge, had a good moan at Amazon and they sent a replacement.... But yeah empty boxes is definitely a thing.
    How long it can take to receive refund? I sent return on 10/05 and it's still on way back to warehouse... That warehouse is about 1 hour drive. It should be there even if taken there by horse, bicycle or walking on hands 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Author
    lacom16/05/2022 15:54

Thanks. Did it and miraculously they found it in warehouse. Normally I …Thanks. Did it and miraculously they found it in warehouse. Normally I wouldn't worry much about them taking time, but lately with all these expenses and bills I'm more cautious with my money.

I agree, it is better off in your pocket, money is becoming tight for lots of people.

Amazon weren't the ones stealing all them ps5's though.
    That was the couriers.
    It can happen anywhere along the fulfilment line.
    Unfair to just blame Amazon for the thievery. (edited)
    So, they found my package in warehouse, but didn't scan it or proceed... So still no progress
's avatar