Posted 13 July 2023

Beavis & Butt-Head missing new episode on Amazon

I've been watching the latest series of Beavis & Butt-head (season 2 of the new episodes) on Paramount's Amazon channel. I've noticed that episode 7 is missing. Does anyone know why this is, and is it available on the actual UK Paramount+ website (i can't look as i'm only signed up via Amazon)?

I know that there are all kind of copyright issues with the original episodes, but this one only came out a few months back!

Ta for all replies.
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It's still on the Paramount+ app. I noticed Amazon have a season 8 episode (Werewolves...) that isn't on the Paramount+ app. No idea why.
    If you look on YouTube someone has posted a 5 hour compilation of their music videos.
    Author
    Ta for the answer Dan. It really doesn't help that Amazon Channels seem to have a numbering issue for some of their shows - i've noticed episodes for this and Doom Patrol (on Lionsgate) are both wrongly numbered, and probably other shows too.

Would you be kind enough to just double-check for me that the episode i'm after (supposedly season 2, episode 7 of the new episodes) really is on the app, just in case there's a numbering issue there too? It contains the stories 'The Day Butt-Head Went Too Far', 'Tom Anderson's War Stories: Heartbreak Ridge', and 'Spring Break'.

Massive thanks if you (or anyone else) can do this for me.
    Paramount+ only has 81 of nearly 250 episodes. The main reason is copyright.
    Author
    Thanks, but as i mentioned, that can't be the case here. The new episodes were made specifically for this streaming service - the copyright issues only apply to the old episodes.