Best iptv

Found 10th Apr
Hi everyone

I was a subscriber to an IPTV provider that has shut down within the last couple of weeks. Could someone suggest or recommend another one please?

My current set-up (and one I want to continue with) is on an Amazon Fire Stick 2 and I'm looking for sports primarily.

My inbox is ready if that is better for you to reply :-)

Cheers.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
Did Ace do a runner with your money too?
Original Poster
KingNav36036 m ago

Did Ace do a runner with your money too?

Haha... Yeah I was with them. Luckily, I paid monthly so no big loss. Only realised today that nothing was working... Looked into it and they're gone!
Flawless is similar to Ace, I've got it after being an Ace subscriber. No vpn required for football, Had a bit of downtime but acceptable. I've also subbed to Eternal Iptv it's $10 a month for 5 connections. It seems to work very well but the layout of the channels is a little erratic and some channels seem to be incorrect. I quite like their app though. Ideal as a back up provider. Could share the sub with friends etc..
Can you tell me if you get subtitles on flawless and eternal when watching Eastenders???
finesse best so far for me , no vpn required
MissGoldie3 h, 29 m ago

Can you tell me if you get subtitles on flawless and eternal when watching …Can you tell me if you get subtitles on flawless and eternal when watching Eastenders???

Sorry I think subs probably depend on what app you use etc.. If doesn't show on mine.
Uksat iptv (now renamed as hellraiser iptv) works good for me.

£30 a year with 2 connections.
Edited by: "karlypants" 10th Apr
karlypants11 h, 39 m ago

Uksat iptv (now renamed as hellraiser iptv) works good for me.£30 a year …Uksat iptv (now renamed as hellraiser iptv) works good for me.£30 a year with 2 connections.

What are the sports channels like on this? Does it have all the 3pm kick off?
Limitless was good but its been buffering like crazy for the last two months!!
'OTT TV' or 'David Openbox' on facebook best i have found. OTT TV is 8 pound a month and David Openbox is 35/40 pound a year. No VPN needed. Both have great support too if having any hassle. I was with flawless for a while but always trouble when it came to football and thats all i need it for
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants