Posted 12 October 2023

Chat GPT4 has a way to try it cheap, vouchers or free trial or anything?

Bit expensive for casual curiosity. Just wondering if there's a way somewhere to get it a bit cheaper!
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Bing uses GPT4
    Yeah just us bing. Select creative on the web page or got 4 on the app. (edited)
    Did you ask on ChatGPT?
    According to chat.openai.com/ when asked if chatgpt was free:-

I'm a product of OpenAI, and whether or not access to ChatGPT is free depends on the specific platform or service through which you are using it. OpenAI has offered both free and paid versions of its language models in the past. They have provided free access to users, but they also offer subscription plans or premium access for more advanced features and benefits. The availability and pricing of ChatGPT may have changed since my last knowledge update in September 2021, so I recommend checking OpenAI's official website or the platform you're using to get the most up-to-date information on pricing and access options.

It's not been updated since 2021. Wow, how lame. I would've thought it was either updated regularly or did it, itself through A.I.
    You can run LLMs locally using oobabooga. There is a wide variety of open source models available on huggingface which offer similar functionality as ChatGPT.

github.com/oob…bui
    huggingface.co/
's avatar