Posted 1 day ago

Heinz Cheesy Beanz with Cathedral City incoming

Just spotted this on the Heinz Facebook page, thought i'd share. Will give them a whirl myself, hopefully they'll taste decent.

Heinz, wrote this on their Facebook page

''A match made in heaven… Heinz Cheesy Beanz with Cathedral City

Available on Heinz To Home from the 14th February and supermarkets nationwide from 21st February.''

Image below, also link to announcement here

Unsure of cost right now, soon as i know i'll update.

4296128_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    "Unsure of cost right now, soon as i know i'll update."

It's Heinz so take your highest guess and double it. Probably £2 a can.
    Author
    Hope not :/
    Hate to think what the price will be? But mean making my own cheesy beans for years
    This thread needs locking!

52189583-TKvYp.jpg
    (edited)
    RRP according to other news outlets is £1.80 a can
    Will be overpriced for sure
    Be Interesting to see if they're just the same as they were before or if the "Cathedral City" will make any difference. Not had them in years and wasn't aware they had gone away
    52188543-uFue4.jpg

Coincidentally I was having a browse on Google Images for that and came across this that's available in Oz, now this I'd also try!
    52188543-Nm8f1.jpg (edited)
    I watch the food reviews on YouTube and the amount of pricey gimmick foods coming out keeps these channels going.
    I'd buy a cheaper tin of beans and add my own cheese.
    Have you seen the heinz pizzas? (edited)
    A lot of people worried how expensive this might be for including cathedral city, but they have been doing a lot of frozen/ready meals, and I've found they arent any pricier than a lot of stores own brand equivalents.

If anything, going to be Heinz themselves looking for a chance to charge extra, given how much they've upped a bunch of their prices over the last few years.
's avatar