Posted 3 days ago

Honor Pad x9 Charger. What do you use?

Does anyone have an Honor Pad x9? Just wondering what kind of charger to use, as it doesn't come with one in the box. I don't even know if it has fast charge!

I currently have access to an old 8 inch LG tablet plug and an Oppo Vooc phone charger. Will any of those do?!

Any recommendations?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I already have the Honor 90 and purchased the official 66w charger for the phone. The x9 uses the same charger and it's fast charge, not 66w but maybe 15w but it's fast.... (edited)
    Author
    Ahhh Thanks, was looking at those. There was 2 & I wasn't sure which was the correct one. There was 66W & 22.5W. So maybe either would do.

Shame you don't get one with it, as I always stick to the boxed plug rather than using any. I know some people will use any plug and any cable!
    Buy a 100W charger & a USB C cable that does BOTH 100W charge & at least 10GBPs data transfer

amazon.co.uk/dp/…ils

And if you want a proper cable then go to kenable for a charging cable that can actually transfer data at a high rate to. So many junk cables on this site that get hot but are useless other than charging.

When buying dont just think about buying for that device. Buy a device & cable that can do everything. For a couple of quid extra it will solve issues to come & sort your stuff out that you have already. (edited)
    Author
    Thanks will have a look (edited)