Posted 25 March 2017

How to get a McDonald's key fob?

Does anyone know of any branches of McDonald's that give out McDonald's key fobs?
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    bracey10025/03/2017 21:41

give u free meals lol

The fob doesn't give you free meals it allows you to get certain meals for £1.99 such as a big Mac and fries .
    what do they do?
    justanothercid

what do they do?

give u free meals lol
    my kids love mcds but would probably pass on them even if they were free which is strange cuz I'm fat lol
    justanothercid

my kids love mcds but would probably pass on them even if they were free … my kids love mcds but would probably pass on them even if they were free which is strange cuz I'm fat lol

​I'm confused.
    MynameisM

​I'm confused.

​but I would pass on them it meant to say.
    They usually give them out when the store has been refurbished into the new Argos type store, big mac or chicken sandwich and fries for £1.99
    (edited)
    I only ever saw this at 1 McDonald's.. the keyfob was given for a donation to the local charity.. as such purchasing a keyfob. The moden day version of this would be getting a metro voucher and scanning it into your phone. (or sticking it into a keyfob if ur that way inclined)
    As stated above only gives you the £1.99 deal.. never saw them give any free food.

I think some NUS places also give the keyfob out to new students.
    I'm sure my ex got one when she became a student nurse.
    Maybe you could make one by threading a slice of saucy gherkin on to a paperclip
    They give them out to bus divers for free
    And only give u a meal for £1.99
    Sometimes have them on eBay.
's avatar