Posted 3 October 2023

Meet the Octopus Home Mini

The simple way to track your energy in real time, right from your phone. octopus.energy/blo…ni/

The Octopus Home Mini is a brand new, cutting-edge bit of tech that makes understanding your energy usage easier than ever before.

What exactly is the Octopus Home Mini?
4210749_1.jpg
The Octopus Home Mini is a small, palm-sized device that beams live readings from your smart meter to our cloud-based platform Kraken, so we can show you up-to-the-minute smart insights via your Octopus Energy app.

Crafted by Octopus R&D labs, made from recycled ocean plastic, available only in Octopus pink!

Join the waitlist for an Octopus Home Mini nowWith thousands of people in line already, we can't promise any particular time frames for delivery, though it should generally be shipped within a few weeks. Whilst you're waiting, our app is a brilliant tool for tracking your energy, even without the Octopus Home Mini. Get it on the App Store or Google Play.
Community Updates
New Comment

22 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I got one of these a few months ago.

At the time I thought it was great (see real time usage), but more recently I haven't bothered.

Here is how it displays within the App.

51115675-G5S16.jpg (edited)
    I'm on agile and have never been able to see a live usage on the app
    Mine has never managed to locate my gas meter. Consigned to the useless gadgets drawer now
    Care to send it my way if its in the useless gadget drawer
    Great another thing plugged in
    Anyone know the power consumption of this "energy saving" device ?
    Interesting, thanks! I've signed up to the waitlist.
    Did you ever get a Home Mini?
    Thanks op
    Mine keeps disappearing from the app once a week and I need to reset and setup from scratch
    Does anyone know if it shows solar panel generation?
    Only whats exported to the grid
    Got mine today
    How long ago did you order it? just ordered one today and would be good to see how long it will take to come.
's avatar