Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 2 days ago

Primrose Lidl

4298673_1.jpgMUST READ

Lidl have had printed incorrectly the special “Limited offer” price for primrose 
Here is how you get it for 99p NOT £2.49 or £3.79

At the SELF CHECKOUT, Hit that assistant button due to the shock shock horror price of £2.49 (you may even see price for £3.79!) Dont panic, show the assistant the screenshot you took earlier and he or she will call up the manager. If they don’t just ask them 
Again, show the manager the photo of the limited special offer priced 99p!
If the manager does not agree you can dispute this by adding false advertising and don’t be embarrassed, raise your voice and make a scene, point out your right there wrong stand your ground!!
I had a good manager he saw the price 99p based on the printed advertising and took me to a conveyer belt checkout and sold it to me for 99p 
I bought 2 knowing all to well they MUST sell you based on the advertised selling price. I thought ahead saving me over £6+

Turns out, the Gerbera was 99p. The printing department accidentally swapped the name or prices 

REMINDER, SELF CHECKOUTS ONLY!!

Have fun! 💋
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I doubt they have to sell it to you for that price if a mistake is made. They could just cancel the sale and correct the price. Amazon do it often enough, just as they will do with the 10 slabs of sausages in beans I ordered
    Yeah, the retailer can just refuse to trade with you so this feels like a confidently incorrect scenario on your part. I’m not sure I’d ever go to that much hassle for some likely poor quality plants anyway.(cheeky)
    Author
    Your all entitled to your opinions
    I tried to help those that are struggling financially and enjoy planting flowers
    Thought I was helping
    There is just not enough emoji for the post!
    Typical Lidl shopper
's avatar