Posted 3 days ago

Prisoner Cell Block H - Back on TV!

4264200_1.jpg
This is being reshown on TV, episode 1 starting from Wednesday 20th December 2023 on '5Select'
at 11.35pm. - Episode 2 straight after it!

Set to a series link to record all episodes, I think there are 2 episodes every night of the week, possibly times vary, so far 1 episode on Sunday.

• Freeview 46
  • Freesat 133
  • Sky 153
  • Virgin 138

Its been a long time since it was shown on normal TV in the UK, hopefully it is uninterrupted, unedited and unspoiled in its entirety!

Hopefully there are some more PCBH fans here that are going to watch/record it etc so hopefully it wont be removed for poor viewing figures etc!

4264200_1.jpg#SheBumpedIntoMe... - Frankie Doyle (Carol Burns) Episode 1, First ever scripted line.

Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Vinegar tits
    The legend himself was in this ...
    51773362-rr0Aw.jpg
    I found out a few days ago it was coming back on tv. I can't wait to catch up with all the prisoners

That is still an amazing little song. When I was kid I misread it as Linda Hamilton, and was amazed that the same woman could sing so well AND battle the Terminator...

Can't wait
    51773222-g6QrH.jpg

Author
    51783350-QbsMY.jpg
    I've put it on record so I don't forget. Loved the wobbly sets and all the top dogs. 51788937-tlrdm.jpgWho was your favourite top dog, mine was Rita Connors.
    Author
    Still have to stick with the original Bea, but i think my fav characther is Judy Bryant
    My strongest random memory of this show - other than Bea's enormous arms and that character who was so wrinkly she made Dot Cotton look like a fresh faced teenager - was a pervy handyman showing up on one episode and it being Tony Twist from Round the Twist.

Mind blown
    Have you ever, ever felt like this, when strange things happen, are you going round the twist
    Number one favourite show of all time ♥️
's avatar