Posted 20 March 2023

Super Nintendo Controller for Nintendo Switch - £26.99 & back in stock @ Nintendo

Update 1
Back in stock again
Still quite hard to get and are selling for £90-100 on eBay due to stock levels.

Already have a couple and the build quality of these is pretty good.

Edit - now OOS

store.nintendo.co.uk/en/super-nintendo-entertainment-system-controller-for-nintendo-switch-000000000010002877

4105265_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Looks like they ripped of an 8bit-do (edited)
    seeing as Nintendo are the people who originally created the controller and 8bit-do started in 2013 I think you can safely say that isn't correct.
    I am not an online member even though have an account , and no buy option for me.
    You need to be an NSO subscriber. Not a MNS member
    Still in stock ordered cheers. Glad I spotted this just as changed to discussion or I'd have missed it.
    Apparently these have been back in stock for around a week now, so hopefully they will continue to remain available like the N64 pads have
    thanks man. had this as an alert for the actual nintendo website but its absolutely useless, they never send an email. i had the same issue with the xenoblade collecters edition and missed out because of it.. ive been wanting this for a while and its been OOS. so i appreciate you putting this alert up

have to rely on guys like you.

managed to get one so now i pretty much have all the classic controllers for switch. still deciding if i should get the sega one too (edited)
    dont know why it was merged to a discussion thread when its £26. seems like a deal to me
    Because £26 is the regular price. I questioned why it was merged with this previous discussion from back in March. Shame the few new comments weren't also carried over
    Out of stock, didn't last long lol (edited)
    Missed thats annoying
    Finally. Took long enough
    Ouff lovely
    [deleted]
    In stock atm. Just ordered one
    Wouldn't let me order one with any kind of My Nintendo reward merch (the kind that use platinum points), just said that something in my basket was out of stock for my address, regardless of which item I added.
    Managed to get just the controller on it's own but it would've been nice to get something else since delivery was free.
    That's a bit odd, it's worked previously. Maybe the controllers are being dispatched from elsewhere
's avatar