Posted 2 hours ago

Win England v Brazil, To Be Player Mascot Aged 6-10 Years + Family Get 4 Free Tickets (23rd March At Wembley)

4286901_1.jpg
You must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition and the child you’re entering on behalf of must fall into the age bracket above.

Complete the form below before 23:59 Sunday 28 January for a chance to win.

ENTER HERE

Turn dreams into reality and walk out side by side with the England team.

This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity gets our youngest England fans closer to the team than ever before. Experience the pre-match atmosphere, line up with the players in the tunnel, and walk out onto pitch in front of thousands of fans.

We’re giving the chance for children aged 6 – 10 years old to be a player mascot and walk out alongside the Three Lions in their international friendly against Brazil on Saturday 23 March at Wembley Stadium.

The magical experience can be shared with family and friends as winners receive four complimentary tickets. That’s not all - player mascots will get their very own England kit.

How can I win?

Complete the form below before 23:59 Sunday 28 January for a chance to win.

You must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition and the child you’re entering on behalf of must fall into the age bracket above.

4286901-7INDr.jpg4286901-yL0r4.jpg

Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Great prize my granddaughter wants to play professional football when she grows up (she’s 6 and practices every day)
    My 9yo neice loves football - playing, training, and watching