Posted 1 day ago

Airtime Rewards Gift Cards

Hi all, I can't seem to complete purchases of gift cards through Airtime Rewards as the app keeps sending me to Microsoft to log in after I enter my payment card details and click to buy now (says because I'm accessing sensitive information), I do that but when I return to Airtime all the details of my gift card have disappeared - its so frustrating as I was planning on purchasing several gift cards for Christmas presents! Is anyone else having this problem? I have emailed Airtime Support but only response was I can expect to hear from them within 7-10 working days, which is obviously too late! Any suggestions would be much appreciated - thank you!!
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Until it gets sorted, you could try Cardyard. Their rates are usually better. It just depends on which cards you are after

I have gone through the app on my phone.
    No problem for me on Android using Brave as the internal browser. I can get as far as the credit card details. There was no need to log in anywhere. Just click my selection, and go to the checkout. Wish I had thought of them earlier as that is now £3.80 I have just missed for Asda (edited)
    Author
    Thanks, I've tried changing my browser from Edge to Chrome (I don't have Brave), resetting Microsoft 365 and disabling notifications but still no joy (fierce), Just checked Cardyard but they don't have the cards I want (mainly JD Sports) but thanks for the suggestion anyway as I may well use them in future for different cards.