Posted 6 December 2022

Alienware AW3423DWF 34 Curved QD-OLED Gaming Monitor £928.99 @ Dell

The Alienware AW3423DWF has just been released in the UK in limited quantities. I know a fair few people were waiting for this. While it isn't a deal as such, Its bound to sell out quick and over 70% of the stock is already gone.

deals.dell.com/en-uk/productdetail/fvvm

34" curved monitor with QD-OLED technology & AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro. Featuring infinite contrast ratio and VESA DisplayHDR TrueBlack 400 for an incredible front-of-screen performance.
Community Updates
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Does anyone know the difference between the DW variant and this DWF variant? Thanks
    Nice, although I already bought the GSYNC version last month, I’m glad it’s finally out over here!

Don’t forget the 100 off 750 spend with Amex
    Quidco cash back
    Student discounts etc (edited)
    How to get discounts?
    I am very tempted by this monitor but have a couple of concerns:

1) Mid Dec is a real naff time to be buying a display, CES is in very early Jan and there are a number of competitors due to release their QD-OLED screens around the corner (Q1 2023).

2) I rarely PC game (1-2 times a month) but i do watch a lot of movies on my computer and i am a software developer so use my computer a lot (9hrs a day probably). How effective is this monitor for office work use (Text fringing / Burn-in), is it purely only a recommendation for hardcore gamers only?. (edited)
    Author
    No discounts seemed to apply when I tried applying them earlier. I went through Quidco and got the Amex offer though. Hopefully it will track!
    Mine came today… Feel bad but I noticed a glitch on day they went live but didn’t share it. In morning it was on Product page but out of stock, if you refreshed and stopped page loading you could see the add to cart button, doing it that way allowed an advantage 20% accessories discount code to also work at checkout .

Id of posted here but with shipment original estimated for 15th didn’t want to risk them cancelling.

With 5% cashback tracking, total cost £690.

48960721-vZil0.jpg

48960721-xBdMU.jpg (edited)
    Author
    Nicely done.

In regards to codes, you can use them now as they have made the monitor available normally via this link:

dell.com/en-uk/shop/alienware-34-curved-qd-oled-gaming-monitor-aw3423dwf/apd/210-bfrq/monitors-monitor-accessories

I cancelled my old order as it was still at Confirmed. I then used a 5% code to bring it down to £882 plus I will get £100 cashback via my Amex card so £782 all in. Happy with that.

If anyone needs a 5% discount code, let me know. (edited)
    Managed to use my discount code on this on Thursday after the first couple of days of it not being accepted, 23% off and used some dell reward point so £700 all in and the topcashback seems to have tracked too, should arrive tuesday
    Hey, do you have any more discount codes left? Thanks
's avatar