Prime Student 6-month Trial
- Get 6 Months Amazon Prime Student, then just pay £3.99 thereafter, usually £7.99 for the regular user.
What do you get for your Money?
By signing up for Prime Student, your current Amazon Prime membership will end and you will receive a prorated refund on the remaining months of your Amazon Prime membership, unless your current membership was received as a gift.
Your account will also be updated to reflect the following
You will get a six-month trial of Prime Student courtesy of Microsoft Surface.
You will continue to have access to unlimited One-Day Delivery and unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos.
You will continue to have access to Prime Video and Prime Music.
You will no longer have access to the Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
Amazon Prime benefits received through the Prime Student programme can't be shared with another Amazon account. Anyone who you currently share benefits with will no longer have access to shared Prime benefits once you sign up to Prime Student.
You will no longer be eligible for Amazon Family benefits, such as 20% off nappies ordered through Subscribe & Save and exclusive discounts.
If you wish to restore access to the Kindle Owners' Lending Library, you can upgrade early, paying just £3.99/month (50% off). Complete the Student signup, then click on “Your Account” and then “Manage Prime Membership”.
During your six month free trial, you will not have access to :Kindle Owner's Lending Library
Currently you can also get:
No .ac.uk email address? Sign up using other documentation.Enrolling in Prime Student Without a Recognised E-mail Address
If you are 18 or over and able to provide proof of enrolment in at least one course at a university or college located in the UK, you may be eligible to enrol in Prime Student through an alternative process.To
provide proof of age and enrolment, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
from the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.co.uk
account. Please also ensure that your bank card (credit / debit) details are up-to-date before writing to us. You can check your card details within Manage Your Payment Methods
.In" target="_blank" class="link" rel="nofollow noopener" title="http://Manage Your Payment Methods
.In">Manage Your Payment Methods
.In the message, include a scan, photo or screenshot of one of the following:
- A valid NUS Extra or NUS Apprentice Extra card (must show your name, institution, and date of expiry)
- A proof of student status letter (must be printed on official institution headed paper and include student name and address, course details and start date, expected graduation/completion date).
- A tuition bill for the current term (must include institution name, course details and start date, student address).
- A tuition invoice for the current term with your name and your institution’s name on it.
- An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must be printed on official institution headed paper and include student name and address, course details and enrolment date, expected graduation/completion date).
If we determine you're eligible, we'll send you a follow-up e-mail within 3-5 business days that contains a link which allows you to complete the sign-up process without an .ac.uk
e-mail address. However, you must sign-up for Prime Student within 14 days of receiving this follow-up e-mail, otherwise you will need to contact Customer Service again to register. By completing this sign-up process, you agree to our Terms and Conditions