Posted 18 hours ago

Any decent Music CD buying websites

Going through alot of our old collection and trying to sell it. I have tried scanning in the barcodes with Ziffit, but they just seem to randomly scan a load and then refuse to accept any. So are there any decent sites that people use that will accept the majority? I think Music magpie do the same so not so great either.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I had the same problem using Ziffit. I ended up using WeBuyBooks. They paid out more than Music Magpie. It might be worth using the eBay app to scan and search for sold listings, just to check if you have any rare ones.
    Author
    Cheers, I didn't realise the ebay app had the scan and search, so I'll give that a go and the webuybooks too! Thanks
    Had the same issue in the past and not just with CDs. Ziffit. Music Magpie. WeBuyBooks. All operate the same way. They will accept some items on a given day but then refuse to accept again the following day. Go with whichever takes the most and offers the most. Sometimes, they have a minimum amount which needs to be traded in so bear that in mind. Also, like the above comment, remember to check eBay to see if you could make more. Found it a bit difficult myself to sell on eBay and sometimes not worth it as you end up out of pocket so ended up donating some and selling some items to these sites.