Posted 7 days ago

Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?

The best ones I have found are an ASUS Zenbook and the DELL Inspiron 15. Any opinions on these?
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Alexa; Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Hey Google! Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Siri, Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Cortana; Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Co-Pilot; Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Google Search; Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Bing Search; Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?
    Duck Duck Go; Best 120Hz laptop under £700, with good build, battery and brightness and lightweight?

I give in - I know - HotUKDeals!
    Possibly best to list the prices & models that you have found that meet your expectations,
    then ask for comparison opinion.
    Search?
    52095177-x69qN.jpg
    Dependant at what you use it for I wouldn't rule out a Chromebook. Mines a touchscreen with a stupid long battery life and it was like £250 3 years ago. Your money will go farther but obviously tend to have less storage ( I use a separate hard drive)
    £500 will get you something pretty good.
    But obviously, as I said, dependant on what you will be using it for.
    A OLED Zenbook.
's avatar