Posted 28 August 2023

Best site for refurbished phones? (Pixels)

Hi all, I've been looking for a Pixel 5 (or 5a) refurbished as a second phone. I have used this site but I'm either finding out of stock or or crazy prices. The prices seem all over the place too.

Is there a best trusted website for refurbished phones? I might be after a 4 too but I think a 5 would be better. I need to root whatever phone I get which is the main reason for getting a Pixel.

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    eBay. Just got go with the trusted sellers - Clove, MusicMagpie, Cheapest Electrical, etc., suggest looking at past deals on here!

Curious - why a 5/5a? Refurb 6a can be found for sub 200 and it will get official support for longer.
    Author
    I would buy a 6 or 6a if it was a good price. The thing is, its not my main phone. I already have a 6 which is my main. If one did come up though I would for sure. I just want something cheap as it will be more a hobby phone and might be used just a few days a week.
    I'm assuming you're not in a massive rush and don't need to be able to buy "off the shelf" so you should be able to find something suitable from an ebay private seller, just a case of patience and buying carefully, obviously read the descriptions properly, I'd recommend using a sniper such as gixen and hopefully it won't take too long to get lucky.
    Author
    Thanks. I didn't think eBay would be good tbh. I will take a look now! Thank you

Oh and yes, no rush. (edited)
    I have used backmarket in the past and had a good experience.
    Got my lad an Iphone SE off there it was in excellent condition.

backmarket.co.uk/
's avatar