Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 29 January 2024

budget computer parts

I am looking for Budget Computer Parts for a school project, preferably in the 1000 pound to the 2000 pound price range. Could anyone help me and list some so I could get a fair idea on what to look at
Community Updates
New Comment

24 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I refrained from responding due to no p's & q's. One minute it is for a school project, then it is for gaming.
    In the 1000 to 2000 pound range..
    Everything as vague as can be.

What have you found so far from Google, pc sellers, searching the forum etc? Come back when you have a more specific question relating to this
    Maybe his school project is building a gaming PC?
    Or posting imprecise questions on forums. (edited)
    Running what software?
    Author
    Windows
    And to do what - are you needing to build 1 machine, 30 machines? Something like Raspberry Pi things, or something like what most people regard as a conventional PC?
    Author
    1 machine - whats raspberry pi?it will be a conventional pc gaming/work use
    I wonder if this is a bot post. Seems odd that someone would register an account here just to ask a question like this, which is vague, nonsensical, and not written in standard English.
    Author
    Im just a school student lmao trying to get answers for the best parts for my school project im not a bot.
    What is the PCs intended use? That is quite a large budget for a “budget” PC?
    Author
    for gaming
's avatar