Posted 19 September 2023

Call of Duty Modern Warfare III Beta Access (new and existing customers)

Call of Duty has partnered with EE, and you can now grab a beta key for Modern Warfare 3 regardless if you're a customer or not

Competition link

T&Cs
Community Updates
Early Access Beta dates are: 6-7 October on PlayStation and 12-13 October on Xbox + PC.

Codes to access the Beta will be sent at a later date ahead of the start of the Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Early Access Beta.

4210954-bfJbB.jpg

Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Early Access Beta

1. By entering you’ll receive 1x Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Early Access Beta code, subject to availability. This will be delivered via the submitted email address after 23:59pm on the 26th September 2023 and prior to the start of the Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Beta.

2. You must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to enter.

3. Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Beta Access is open to those aged 18 or over. You'll need to log in with a Call of Duty account and enter your Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Early Access Beta code to reserve your spot in Early Access for the Call Of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Open Beta. Registered players will then receive an Early Access Beta token via email before the Open Beta begins. Full terms and conditions about the beta can be found at: callofduty.com/beta.

4. Entries must be made from 00:00 18th September 2023 to 23:59pm 12th October 2023 on store.ee.co.uk/codmw3 or store.ee.co.uk/gaming/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-iii. Submissions sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered eligible for a code. Where an account holder submits twice, one submission will be removed.

5. The EE Store is separate from ee.co.uk and is operated by BT plc. Your personal information is used in accordance with BT’s privacy policy which can be found at bt.com/privacy-policy.

6. No cash alternative will be offered and codes are non-transferable.

7. Submission is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.

8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this promotion or by the entrant’s acceptance of the code.

9. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If you are an EE customer simply text COD to 1107 to get a code without the extra marketing
New Comment

35 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Do you need to have pre-ordered in order to access the Beta?
    Author
    No you don't
    EE launches Beta code sign-up site – providing up to 150,000 Call of Duty fans access to Modern Warfare III Beta ahead of full game release, regardless of their network
    Thanks op get some of this (edited)
    Anyone can send me spare code on private msg pls
    Yeah here you go bud...

570P 63N9 L6ZY DIY4 6UDD

Thanks buddy, hopefully this will be better than the last one as they have confiirmed the extra health and much less movement penalties so it should be more skill based rather than just whoever shot first.
    Thankkkksss 😃
    Thanks OP. Will give it a try and see what this year's game is like.
    Anyone actually had a code yet? I signed up the other day but I've heard nothing yet.
    Me
    What about BT customers shouldn't they get access since they own EE?
    Also received code today. Thanks OP
    Received my code/email, thank you (edited)
    Thanks OP I'm an EE customer so was still able to request one
    Random that a mobile network is giving out codes
    What's the UK release beta for PlayStation?
    The dates?
    Should have posted as a deal, easy 1000 hot
    He probably did. lol
    heat from me, thanks for sharing
    Had my email, used my code. Can't wait to test it later.
    Is it going to be forced crossplay with pc again ? Honestly why cant they just give us console only crossplay as an option cant be hard to do. (edited)
    The game dies off pretty quick, would be hard to find a lobby without PC in the mix as well.
    if you ask in this thread on below:
    hotukdeals.com/dis…303
    someone maybe able to help you if codes are on myunidays site to be used and they havent used it yet.

worth your luck asking!
    Anyone have a spare code, that would be able to send to me, thanks.
    It's a big download! 135GB all together on PS4 😯

Think it downloads the full game with beta added. I don't usually play cod though, so people that already do probably won't have to download as much.
    Got the code but then you have to wait for yet another email to redeem on the PSN to give you access???
    Connection failed servers down ?
's avatar