Posted 17 May 2021

Contact number for Hermes with a human at the end?

A parcel has gone missing that I have sent, (ordered via Ebays Packlink service)

I've tried the Hermes online tool, which doesn't direct me to a human, it will only tell me what I already know - "routed to wrong depot"

And when I phone (0330 808 5456) the dedicated sellers line, I get a robot telling me the same information, with no option to talk to someone.

I have emailed them, and I get an automated response from an account saying:

"Hi, Iam out of office until Sunday 09/01/11"

How do I speak to a human being at this company?
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Save yourself some time. It's lost and you will never see it again
    Hermes strikes again! What a god awful company.
    Communicate with Packlink and let them do all the asking for you. It's them who you'll ultimately have to make a claim against, too.
    they will tell you to contact packlink as your contract is with them, was it an expensive parcel?
    Author
    adamderak17/05/2021 09:25

Save yourself some time. It's lost and you will never see it again

How do I recoup the money then? A buyer paid £50 I don't want to just hand back money when it isn't my fault.
    Author
    Biddy217/05/2021 11:07

Try these. eoin.kenneally@hermes-europe.co.uk (Head of Customer …Try these. eoin.kenneally@hermes-europe.co.uk (Head of Customer Experience) or Martijn.deLange@hermes-europe.co.uk (Chief Executive). Found them on ceoemail.comI mean if they’re giving you the runaround and making it difficult to get in touch, why not bother the top people?

That's amazing ill bother them too
    darkstryder36017/05/2021 11:08

That's amazing ill bother them too

You’ll definitely get an email back from the Chiefs assistant. I did that and got reply back and now they are investigating why was my Disney order which contained LEGO opened and resealed, also the set itself was opened!
    Even if you do speak to someone at Hermes they won't speak to you as you purchased through packlink. you'll have to contact them and they've been decent every time I've had to contact them
    Ignore Hermes. Just claim via Packlink. Full refund in my bank account within a week. Hermes hadn't even replied by that point.
    I managed to get past the robot and speak to someone on that number, 0330 808 5456. I had a damaged parcel, maybe say that to the robot.
    Hermes was featured recently on Bbc rip off britain for exactly same issue.
    We all want cheap stuff all the time and this is the result i am afraid. Stupid robos every where...😡
    Lost or damaged items with hermes 99% chance it's gone for good if you want a reliable service use a proper courier
    Skyblue2217/05/2021 09:55

Lost or damaged items with hermes 99% chance it's gone for good if you …Lost or damaged items with hermes 99% chance it's gone for good if you want a reliable service use a proper courier

You mean 1% actually received the parcels.
    You been on the shandy last night
    adamderak17/05/2021 10:16

You mean 1% actually received the parcels. You been on the shandy last …You mean 1% actually received the parcels. You been on the shandy last night

ha, more like 0.35% 👅
    Author
    TobiRIP17/05/2021 10:09

they will tell you to contact packlink as your contract is with them, was …they will tell you to contact packlink as your contract is with them, was it an expensive parcel?

Buyer paid £50 for an item. I don't want to have to pay £50 back to them for a something that wasnt my fault.
's avatar