Posted 27 September 2023

DIYers out there - Recently purchased a Ryobi drill set but need advice on a drill bit set

Hey all,

Recently purchased our first house so purchased a recent Ryobi deal here which had 5 different tools.

I'm a little lost trying to decide on a drill bit set for the combi drill and Impact driver.

Anyone got a good quality drill set they would recommend ?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I wouldn't worry about buying a set with loads of different screw driver bits. As you will never use most of them. Best to get a separate set of drill bits. And buy a pack of pz2 and ph2 screwdriver bits. The erbauer bits in Screwfix are excellent
    If you are a novice DIY'er, I would suggest looking into a set of Bosch Multiconstruction Bits - takes the guesswork out of which bit to use when.
    Author
    Great thanks for the advice In terms of fittings for the combi drill is there any sorta of set of them you would recommend, would be using that for putting furniture up etc
    I was in the local farmfoods store the other day. They have a multi drill set by black and decker for £20. Looked like a good deal.
    This Bosch Drill bit set has everything you will ever need, good price for £25 and good reviews.
    amzn.eu/d/b…BCA
    I use a pack of Bosch multi contruction and one of these Erbauer screwdriver bit sets (price fluctuates between £5-10). Screwfix are banned apparently, but item number 12492 currently £7.50 (edited)
's avatar