Posted 16 October 2023

Free Tea & Coffee + A Doughnut On Wednesdays For Electricfix & Plumbfix Members

Yes it's been going for years but looks to have never been posted. Worth knowing if you're in the trades. Basically you just need to be qualified in plumbing or electricals.
screwfix.com/lan…-in
What do I need to be eligible for Membership?

Membership or registration with a plumbing or electrical trade body or relevant professional association such as: ECA, NICEIC, Select or Napit (Electrical) / Gas Safe, Oftec, Iphe, APHC,CSCS, NAPIT and STIPEF (Plumbing)

OR Certification through a Part P scheme such as those provided by NICEIC, Napit, Elecsa or qualification through the Electrotechnical Certification scheme or a relevant association NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds, SQA, EAL or Apprenticeship.

OR Qualification through a relevant professional plumbing association such as NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds, SQA and Apprenticeship.

Can’t see your trade body, professional association or qualification listed? Chat to one of the team in store to see if you still qualify.

To sign up, visit your local store. Please make sure you bring along proof of membership, registration, or qualification so your account can be update.
Community Updates
New Comment

1 Comment

's avatar
    I was in Screwfix and offered tea while I waited, so I accepted.
    Lady disappeared and came back with tea. One sip and good grief, the tea was covered in ladies perfume. I'm still laughing as I tried to be polite and find somewhere to dump it outside