Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 29 August 2023

GeForce NOW 3 Day Ultimate Promo Code Giveaway (Week 5)

GeForce NOW 3 Day Ultimate Promo Code Giveaway (Week 5)

games.steelseries.com/giv…-5?

4192545-HPWt1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    so what does this do exactly? i have a 4080 but what will 3 days of this do?
    They're not explaining it properly.

This means you can game with the performance of an RTX 4080 on any device that supports Geforce NOW. It also means that you don't need a powerful PC or even dedicated graphics. It is a game streaming service and the processing is all done on Nvidia's servers. It is a cloud based gaming streaming service.

It supports Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, Android, iOS, Nvidia Shield, SmartTV, Chrome Web browser, even Firestick via sideload of Geforce NOW app. So you could play AAA games on a Chromebook or anything that runs a web browser in theory.

Summary

Cloud gaming streaming service that runs on just about anything with a web browser giving you RTX 4080 graphical detail processed at Nvidia's data centre and then displayed in your web browser or Geforce NOW app.

Next level cloud gaming >

(edited)
    Author
    The final set of Ultimate Membership 3 day promo keys are now available! These keys expire September 10.
    The previous ones were only priority codes right?

This is the first time I'm seeing codes for ultimate.

Great deal. Thank you for sharing. +Heat (edited)
    To add to what wrote above, I am on Linux, and I love GeForce NOW as it enables me to play some recent games that are not yet compatible, through my web browser.
    So it really helps people to play their games anywhere, anytime (with good connectivity)
    I also use Linux, which games can't you run out of interest?
    "These keys expire September 10"

What does this mean exactly? Do I need to claim it or add it to my account by that date? or that is the date by which I will no longer be able to play.
    This looks great but reading the linked site and reddit im not sure what it's actually offering. Just 3 days of this ultimate membership or 3 days a week ? For how long ?
    If any1 can help thx
    Nd im meant to wait till next week again right?
    All gone
's avatar