Posted 9 September 2022

Is Amazon Prime delivery no longer delivering on Saturdays?

I’ve noticed this for the past couple of weeks, you could order at Friday midnight and not get your order until Monday which never used to be the case..
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you go into your amazon address book, make sure your home address is set to allow deliveries on weekends. There is an option, I have my work set for Mon to Fri only, home any day and my dad's address was somehow set to Mon - Fri only too, I didn't notice until I was trying to get something delivered on a weekend.
    Really glad I saw your advice as I was about to cancel Prime. I stopped getting the option of weekend deliveries some time ago, which I thought was down to cutbacks. It was really starting to peeve me off as invariably it was the weekends when I actually needed the item delivering. I changed the settings as suggested and hey voila, weekend deliveries again. Thanks
    Like everything else
    Price goes up service go's down.
    I don't think anybody can fault Amazon's service to be honest
    Still available 7 days per week
    Saturday deliveries are still happening although there's no doubt that they've significantly reduced next day deliveries in recent years, which may be the reason your items are taking so long. Now many items are 2 or 3 days instead of next day.
    Nope. We still work and deliver 7 days a week.
    All fine here, can order right now for delivery today between 2-7pm.
    Nope, still Saturday delivery.
    Ditto
    Expecting a delivery today
    Some goods are shipped from warehouses further away, sometimes from as far as Europe so delivery times are longer.
    Had a parcel delivered 15 minutes ago, which was ordered on 08th (Thursday), so deliveries are being made on a Saturday. However, I've noted, orders placed on Friday are rarely being delivered on a Saturday, often they are delivered on Monday or occasionally on Sunday. (edited)
's avatar