Posted 2 days ago

Kitchen roll - Best bang for your buck

What are people buying?
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    We got some from Morrisons, tried their own brand which was crap and what we now have is also crap. As you rip a sheet off and point it towards the area you want to wipe it sort of comes out in a sweat and starts to disintegrate before your very hands leaving fibers everywhere which means…. And the cycle repeats.
    Bronco at Homebargains.
    Buffalo?
    It's good though.
    Where does the phrase 'best bang for your buck' come from?
    Regina blitz. Discussion over
    Best bang for your buck is going to be:
    Aldi jumbo kitchen towel roll: £1.35 for 240 sheets = 56p/100 sheets (nearly half the price of other Aldi ones, which are likely slightly cheaper than other supermarkets anyway)
    Costco own Kirkland signature.
    found plenty good

52185466-tpVmP.jpg
    Daily Mail
    Used to buy Fiesta 600 sheets for about a fiver on amazon. It slowly went up in price and then became hard to find.

Haven't really found a good replacement. Just buy the Simply Lidl 2 roll (can't remember the price but it's less than £1 per roll).
    Aldi Saxon
    Asda Shades
    Have always used Plenty. Tried Regina Blitz once because people here seemed keen on it and it was terrible. Admittedly Plenty isn't quite as good as it was years ago - but that goes for everything these days
    Lidl's Ultra one (I think that's what it's called), similar to Plenty. Not keen on Regina Blitz, but got it for the OH, who uses kitchen roll for the slightest thing and half uses it.
    My other half is the same as yours and I cannot help but glare in their direction. I cannot tolerate unnecessary waste and mop up most spills with a reusable/washable absorbent cloth.
    Bamboo reusable goes in washing machine surprisingly good will last few months
's avatar