Posted 19 April 2023

Price Drop - BC Rich Limited Edition Stranger Things Nj Warlock Electric Guitar In Liquid Black + Gig Bag

I do love me a Warlock Not my usual style, but it's just one of those shapes that I happen to be quite fond of. (Outside the more traditional ones)

Now... I'm not posting this as a deal for a reason. In my opinion this isn't a bargain for the spec, although it's a much better price for collectors. It's £699, which is £200 less than the steep RRP.

I actually think around the £499 mark is around where I'd like to see it, but that's just me and I don't think it will ever go that low. I'm a big fan of Stranger Things and pretty much subscribed to Nexflix for it at the time. This is the cheapest iteration and the other two are really pricy, as you'd probably know anyway.

Just putting it out there really, for anyone that's interested.

See the guitar on Andertons HERE

4122722-DTCVn.jpg
The Limited Edition Stranger Things NJ Warlock is the result of a collaboration between BC Rich and Netflix's massively popular series Stranger Things. Built on a foundation of an Alder body, the Warlock boasts a sleek Maple neck with BC Rich's Shredzilla ultra slim neck contour, which is built for speed! An Ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets allows for huge string bends and wide vibrato, whilst offering a smooth playing feel up and down the neck.

At the heart of the Warlock is a pair of mind-flaying B.C. Rich 86" High Gain humbuckers, delivering searing high gain tones that would surprise even the most discerning of Demagorgons! A Floyd Rose locking tremolo and nut ensure the Warlock stays perfectly in tune no matter how many guitar acrobatics you perform, and simple controls for volume and tone put a host of tone tweaking options at your fingertips. A "Hellfire Club" neck plate and "Stranger Things" back plate are a nice touch and make the Warlock a must-have for fans of the show!

Body
  • Body Shape: Warlock
  • Body Material: Alder
  • Finish: Liquid Black

Neck
  • Material: Maple
  • Profile: Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour for Speed
  • Scale Length: 24 5/8"
  • Fingerboard Material: Ebony
  • Fingerboard Radius: 14"
  • Number Of Frets: 24
  • Frets: Extra Jumbo 57110's
  • Nut Material: Floyd Rose Locking R3
  • Nut Width: 1 11/16"
  • Inlays: Dots
  • Headstock: Harpoon
  • Joint: Bolt-On

Hardware
  • Finish: Black
  • Bridge: Floyd Rose
  • Tuning Machines: B.C. Rich Custom 18:1 Ratios
  • Pickguard: None
  • Truss Rod: Dual Adjust
  • Strap Buttons: 2

Electronics
  • Bridge Pickup: B.C. Rich 86" High Gain Humbuckers - F-Spaced (51.05mm)
  • Neck Pickup: B.C. Rich 86" High Gain Humbuckers - F-Spaced (51.05mm)
  • Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
  • Special Electronics: 500K Linear pots
  • Output Jack: 1/4"

Miscellaneous
  • Strings Gauge: D’Addario NYXL 09-42 high carbon steel strings that further stabilize tuning consistency and are more break-resistant than standard nickel and stainless-steel strings.
  • Case: Gig Bag

4122722-JGTUp.jpg
4122722-MxLdX.jpg
4122722-MjL9W.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

0 Comments

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions?