Posted 1 June 2023

S23 Ultra Owners - Recommend a Selfie Stick

Looking for my first selfie stick to take on our cruise this month - must be able to securely hold my S23 ultra in a spigen liquid crystal case.

Would appreciate any recommendations - many thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    TONEOF 60" Cell Phone Selfie Stick Tripod,Smartphone Tripod Stand All-in-1 with Integrated Wireless Remote,Portable,Lightweight,Extendable Phone Tripod for 4''-7'' iPhone and Android amzn.eu/d/0EmTG42

Get something with a tripod built in as well so you can get some other shots. (edited)
    Author
    thank you
    Take some blue tac, whack it on the phone then use the S pen to take pics by clicking the button on it. Bingo!
    Author
    I went for this one, amazon.co.uk/dp/…NFG
    Paid £15.46 and arrived today - very solid i think, although my first selfie stick..... it holds the S23 ultra with a spigen case very securely - i have confidence it won´t release. Can hold the stick comfortably in one hand - it has a rechargeable bluetooth control and comes with the micro usb lead. I like that it can be held in portrait as well as landscape, and the tripod looks solid.
    First impressions are great - will see how it performs later this month on holiday.
    51806943-gurUP.jpg
's avatar