Posted 29 June 2021

Seat Leon phone holder recommendation

Hi all, I'm looking for a solid reliable phone holder for my 2015 Seat Leon.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Just buy a generic suction phone holder from Amazon, the make of car is irrelevant.
    Brodit Mount

If you want the best and most solid, go for one of these. They are made specifically for your car.
    +1 for Brodit. Nothing can beat them.
    Agree Brodit are great but pricy. Keep an eye out on eBay for used ones
    I have a 2015 Leon and use one of these magnet mounts, fit well in the grill and hold well.

Magnet phone holder (edited)
    gsj8729/06/2021 21:51

I see alot of recommendations for Brodit but not sure how it works. Do I …I see alot of recommendations for Brodit but not sure how it works. Do I have to buy the mount and then the holder? Are they easy to attach?

Yes.

You buy the ProClip which is designed for your particular car, and then you can get either a mount designed to fit your phone, or a generic mount for various phones (or if you have a case).

They do mounts with integrated cables too.
    Author
    Caminaram29/06/2021 20:14

Brodit MountIf you want the best and most solid, go for one of these. …Brodit MountIf you want the best and most solid, go for one of these. They are made specifically for your car.

I see alot of recommendations for Brodit but not sure how it works. Do I have to buy the mount and then the holder? Are they easy to attach?
    Author
    crispyjr29/06/2021 21:42

I have a 2015 Leon and use one of these magnet mounts, fit well in the …I have a 2015 Leon and use one of these magnet mounts, fit well in the grill and hold well.Magnet phone holder

The link doesn't work?
    Brodit.......used them for years, not cheap but reliable and solid.
's avatar