Unfortunately, this deal has expired 2 days ago.
Posted 18 July 2023
5 nights apartment Cornwall (Sennen) for 2 people - The Saddle and Stablerooms - £40 per night - October 2023 to March 2024 dates
About this deal
Self catering deal for Penzance October 2023 to March 2024 with good date availability including weekends, at The Saddle and Stablerooms. Priced at £199 based on 2 people for 5 nights Stableroom studio. Online booking calendar shows date availability. You can stay for a shorter duration but pricing is a lot higher (£129 for 2 nights).
4.2/5 Google reviews
4.2/5 Google reviews
- Valid 1 October, 2023-31 March, 2024
- A 5 -night self-catering stay for two people in a Stableroom Studio is £199 (£40 a night)
- It’s £129 for a 2-night stay, or £179 for a 3-night stay
- Travelzoo members can receive a discounted cooked breakfast at the nearby Land's End Hotel for £9.95 per person (normally £14.95)
- This is a non-refundable rate and cancellations are not permitted
- Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
- Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
- Free parking
- The Saddle and Stablerooms features three studios, each with a king-sized bed, a walk-in wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom, a small kitchenette, and a small outdoor patio area with furniture. Rustic accents feature in each room’s décor such as quotes painted on the wall that nod to the building’s equestrian heritage
- The First & Last Inn is a country pub next door to the property. Built around 700 years ago, the inn had the notorious reputation of being a hideout for smugglers and wreckers.
- Land's End — the westernmost point of mainland England — is less than five minutes' drive from the property
- Enys Dodnan Arch — a rock formation similar to Durdle Door — can be viewed on a 15-minute walk from Land’s End, following the South West Coast Path southward to Pordenack Point
- Sennen Cove and Sennen beach are around five minutes' drive north from the property
- The village of Porthcurno is around 15 minutes' drive away
More details at