Posted 2 days ago

Beko dishwasher stuck on Intensive 70 wash cycle.

Tried knocking it off at the wall, pressing cancel button for 3 seconds and holding on/off button to no avail. The intensive button is just flashing. When I thought I'd cancelled the intensive programme and closed the lid, the wash cycle just starts going again. Please help.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    On mine. I press the play button to set the wrong program running. Wait 3 seconds then press and hold the play button for 3-5 more seconds. It then after a 5 seconds makes a different noise. The play button being the black sideways triangle. The program is the cancelled.
    Doesn't the cycle have run for a time eg 3 hours? What happens if you let it run it's course..
    You may have unsuccessfully tried manu-recommended method 5, so try a few others mentioned at
    beko.co.uk/sup…ine
    Is it actually washing when you close, or is it draining?

There's a good chance that's a fault code, and by closing the door it's trying to drain - potentially a flooded base.
    Author
    When I open the door there's no lights on. When I close it starts making a noise. What can it mean?
    Can't help you on this but after a bad run with a Beko washer and Beko dishwasher both to do with issues with cycles not completing properly I'm staying away from the brand in the future. Had Beko stuff previously with no issue.
's avatar