Posted 5 October 2023

Best value TWS earphones for less than £30

Hey everyone,

I need to get my mother a new set of TWS earphones as the battery on her current pair (Soundpeats TrueAir 2) has become quite bad. I don't want to spend too much money as she just needs something for podcasts and a bit of music.

She is totally fine with the audio quality of the TrueAir2 but does want a pair that can be more snug in her ears so I was thinking of buying an in-ear type with silicone tips. It would be an added bonus if I can buy something that can connect to multiple devices but I'm guessing that this feature won't be available at this budget.

After a bit of research I was thinking of buying the Soundpeats Free2 classic which can be bought for £30 from Amazon but wanted to ask here to see if there are any better alternatives that I haven't come across.

Advice would be appreciated, thanks for reading!
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Check out the Baseus deal. For a great fit, get Comply foam tips separately.
    Got some from Ali went straight in the bin...kept falling out and battery was rubbish....mind you they were cheap lenovo buds.....do your research before buying.