Posted 29 November 2022

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Vault Edition PS5

Morning all, hope someone can help.

So the eldest wants the vault edition for Xmas on his PS5. Which is retailing at £99.99 on PSN store as can't seem to get it anywhere else. Cheapest way I've seen of getting it is buying 2 x £50 PSN ShopTo top up vouchers, which would work out at £85 ish.

Is there any other way of getting it cheaper, like buying the physical copy of MW2 and then purchasing the Vault add-on through PSN store with discounted top-up voucher from ShopTo?

Does anyone know if you get the option to buy the Vault add-on if you have a disc copy, and if so how much it wants for it?

Any insight into getting this cheaper would be awesome, as I hate paying so much for over-priced add-on crud for games.... Many thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    will go on sale in 2 weeks per previous cod titles
    Author
    Ok, well I'm planning to hold out anyway right up until Xmas as the eldest would like it as an Xmas pressie. Thanks
    No. The £85 Method will be cheapest
    Author
    Yea I thought it might be. Worth a try to see if anyone knew a potentially cheaper way of getting it...
    It's it available on the Turkish store? They might be cheaper
    Author
    Yes it most likely is. But wanted to stick to UK bought version for this time round lol.
    COD, FIFA etc used to reduce on Black Friday.

There doesn't appear to be any discounts this year 😪
's avatar