Posted 4 February 2024

Cheapest Fair London Heathrow - Delhi

Hi, I’m looking for flights to Delhi, India.

I can’t seem to find anything cheaper direct than about £700 with luggage allowance.

If it’s stop over then only want it to be 2-3hours

Asking for a friend as I can’t seem to find anything cheaper so thought I’d ask on here.

Her dates are: 26th Feb (only flexible by +-1 day) - 25th March (flexible +-3 days)

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Fare enough
    Delhi is expensive, LHR and DEL both have one of the highest charges across the globe for landing and take off.

Delhi airport operator have monopoly by not allowing any nearby by airport to operate international flights allowing them to charge more than fair.
    That's how the infrastructure business works globally. You expect airport operators to hand over billions to the government and not recover it?
    Just check on sky scanner that should give you a quick price gauge. That’s what I used when booking ticket from LHR to AMD.

One tip, if you see a price you like jump on it, I faffed around for a few days and ended up paying about £20 more for each ticket in the end.
    How much was LHR to AMD, am interested although I'd prefer Gatwick departure because of my location here. Anyway £20 more is not too bad if it is any consolation unless you are buying more than one ticket.
    26 Feb - 26 Mar £453 on Etihad at booking.com inclusive of 1 checked in bag. 4 seats available at this fare at the time of this post. Found the fare through Kayak.

Nonstop on Virgin for £110 more. (edited)
    Give this company a call. peartravel.co.uk/ they are affiliated with PUNJAB Radio. Flights in Feb-July to Delhi for £495 including taxes. Worth giving them a call.
    £401 with KLM/Air France. 15-22 May.Klm flight.
    52165391-x7lZ0.jpg (edited)
's avatar