Posted 21 December 2023

Does Anyone Else Get Jitter/Stuttering When Playing MW3/Warzone?

Hi all, tearing my hair out with this

Been getting a stutter/jitter when I play mw3/warzone on PS5

Wired into a wifi extender and I get 5-10 ping and no packet loss but the game jitters/stutters

Further research and videos online sees others are experiencing this issue too (but not everyone) Tried everything to solve it but its not going. Bufferfloat tests shows the line is fine

Running a ping from my router in CMD using a wired connection and everything is under 10 too

Does anyone else get this when they play? Using a LAN Cable, tried to change my MTU port
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I get the same, its the EU servers. They are awful at the moment.

I play resurgence duo's, both me and my brother-in-law who lives about 20 minutes away from me experience it.

If you havent, go into the game settings, telemetry and turn on server latency and packet loss so you can see your stats in game.

When i start getting packet loss, i normally restart the game.
    You tried another HDMi cable? Also maybe go into safe mode and clear the cache or restore the data
    You'ed be better off using a powerline adapter than a crappy WiFi extender. (edited)
    Not sure if youre still having this issue, but i had this same problem using powerline adapters. As soon as i switched to wifi the problem went away. Weird
's avatar