Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 26 May 2023

Don't pay for Netflix extra members

Netflix lets you use the account anywhere, BUT only if you log in on your home wifi once a month. So here's how to do it without taking TVs to your friend's house every month.

1) Equip yourself with a NordVPN subscription. If you already have one, skip this part.
- Every week or once in 2 weeks, there are improved offers for NordVPN on Topcashback (ranging from 90 to even 100% cashback).
- topcashback.co.uk/nor…pn/
- So what you'll do is just use it

IMPORTANT:
cashbacks take a lot of time to get paid (even 1-2 months)
cashbacks are only for new NordVPN users, so if you have an account don't use that, create a new one

2) Now that you have NordVPN, you'll need to use the Meshnet feature.
- Install NordVPN on every device you wish to use outside your household and on one device in your household (can be phone, laptop, TV, doesn't matter)
- Turn on Meshnet on each of them.
- Once per month, connect the device outside your household to the device in your household and log in to Netflix.
- That's it!

BONUS:
- You can also boost your savings by getting a turkish Netflix subscription.
- Get a turkish FUPS card which also gives you some cashback, there are a lot of guides on how to get one (short, install fups app, get a turkish temp number on 5sim.net or some site, buy a fups card on plati.market and top up with Revolut / Binance P2P)
- Use the NordVPN you already have, connect to Turkey and pay with the FUPS card
- Keep in mind that new accounts get region locked for the first month (not sure how this region lock works, check a more detailed guide on this matter)

Enjoy!
Btw, educational purposes only!
Community Updates
New Comment

34 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Tailscale does the same, and it's free.

But as suggested, the better option is to just cancel.
    Author
    Didn't know about Tailscale, thanks.
    Ivr shared a netflix turkey account for years with other members, they haven't told me they've lost access yet, has this already started ?
    Don't think it has in Turkey yet. I can't imagine it'll be much longer though.
    Or do what we've done. Cancelled. Yeah, we'll miss it at the beginning then wonder what all the fuss was about.

Did these streaming sites think they would continue to get lockdown level of subscriptions forever?

They've whacked up the prices and punished their users for sharing accounts that they've paid for?

No way Netflix! Ours ended 2 weeks ago and so far, we've survived
    I had the same thought and thinking Netflix are doing me a favour as I've realised how little I'm using it, I didn't mind paying for it when it could be shared as it meant people were getting the benefit out of it but for the content I watch it's absolutely not worth the money now.
    I have prime but I also have a humax.

Everyday I can record at least 2 films on freeview I have never seen before & its free. I hardly use Prime for films, just cheap stuff.
    I've had Prime for a few years but I don't watch anything on it.
    FUPS doesn't work. I got £20 quid into a FUPS account that I can't use and I don't want to walk away from.

Anyway, if you eventually get this email with a Turkish subscription, I would be willing to wager that any extra fee will be negligible.
    You mean FUPS doesn't work for YOU. I've been using it for months without issue.
    Many times, people have used stuff just because they are paying for it but not necessarily because they enjoy it. Just cut these subscriptions off and you will soon realise it is not the end of the world.
    Anyone getting the your account can’t be used on this device.

Works fine when I turn on my vpn, but isn’t ideal.

Paying via fups
    Iptv and torrenting are getting much more popular again, can't think why? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    IPTV is shockingly cheap. I think it's gonna get massive adoption if they keep pushing.
    Or just cancel Netflix and be done with it.
    Lost access 2 weeks ago and not missing it at all. Have other streaming options available at low or no cost.
    Like what? The only big streaming options we have in the UK is netflix and prime video.
    I've not had netflix since the prices went up and unable to share my account i don't miss it tbh
's avatar